https://myassignmentgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/myassignmentgeek-300x70.png 0 0 Joseph https://myassignmentgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/myassignmentgeek-300x70.png Joseph2021-02-04 02:45:032021-02-04 02:45:03Application: Taking A Stand
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Application: Taking A Stand
Write a 4 to 5 page paper (page count does not include title and reference page) that addresses the following:
- Introduce the conceptual frameworks of the ethical constructs of ethics, moral, or legal standards and the purpose of the paper.
- Consider an ethical, moral, or legal dilemma that you have encountered in your work environment and describe it.
- Analyze the moral, ethical, and legal implications utilized in this situation. Describe your role as a moral agent or advocate for this specific issue.
- Consider your leadership styles identified by your self-assessment and determine if they act as a barrier or facilitation during this dilemma.
- Consider the examples of leadership demonstrated in this week’s media presentation and the other Learning Resources.
- To further your self-knowledge, you are required to complete the Kiersey Temperament as indicated in this week’s Learning Resources. Consider your leadership style, including your strengths for leading others and include your results from Kiersey Temperament Sorter to describe potential challenges related to your leadership style.
- Mentally survey your work environment, or one with which you are familiar, and identify a timely issue/dilemma that requires you to perform the leadership role of moral agent or advocate to improve a situation (e.g., speaking or acting on behalf of a vulnerable patient, the need for appropriate staffing, a colleague being treated unfairly).
- What ethical, moral, or legal skills, dispositions, and/or strategies would help you resolve this dilemma? Define the differences between ethical, moral, and legal leadership.
- Finally, consider the values and principles that guide the nursing profession; the organization’s mission, vision, and values; the leadership and management competencies addressed in this course; and your own values and reasons for entering the profession. What motivation do you see for taking a stand on an important issue even when it is difficult to do so?To prepare: