Submit a formal outline of the key parts of your Capstone Project with 8-10 references you plan to use in your Capstone Project. Your outline should include the four sections listed in the Capstone Project description (introduction, assessment, recommendation, and conclusion) with sources from your reference list linked to the appropriate section.
Format your reference list according to the APA style guidelines and review the library material concerning APA style before turning in this assignment.
Providing healthcare services to residents in rural areas has presented increased challenges that include access and cost. For your Capstone Project, you will be using a case study that focuses on Pocahontas Memorial Hospital located in Pocahontas County, West Virginia. Pocahontas Memorial Hospital (PMH) would like to offer a comprehensive satellite health clinic within Pocahontas County. You have been contracted to prepare a report for the PMH Board of Directors to guide them in determining the feasibility of opening a satellite clinic as part of a strategic initiative for their annual strategic management planning process.
Your report should be organized according to the following structure and contain the elements described:
- Introduction: This is where you introduce your audience to what this report will cover:
- Description of PMH and potential project
- Discussion of whether the organization’s mission, vision, and goals support the project.
- Assessment: This is your evaluation of various factors that affect the feasibility and development of the project:
- Internal and external stakeholders involved and their buy-in for this project
- Internal and external environmental challenges (e.g., access for consumers, medical equipment, technology, community involvement required)
- A market analysis
- A SWOT analysis.
- Recommendations and Implementation: This is where you detail your recommendations and strategies for implementation. Your recommendations should be based directly on what you outlined in your assessment:
- Strategies for attracting healthcare professionals and staff
- Feasibility for development of a satellite clinic
- Value-adding support and resources (e.g., equipment, technology)
- Develop strategic initiatives
- Short- and long-terms plans for implementation of strategic initiatives
- Brief discussion of how you will evaluate and benchmark this project.
- Conclusion: This brief summary should pull together your assessment and recommendations and leave the audience with a clear sense of what can be done.
This is an outline please follow all directions and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.