https://myassignmentgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/myassignmentgeek-300x70.png 0 0 Joseph https://myassignmentgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/myassignmentgeek-300x70.png Joseph2021-02-03 20:13:402021-02-03 20:13:40Nursing Narrative of Concept Map
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Nursing Narrative of Concept Map
A supportive narrative will be drafted based upon the concept map given.
Develop a narrative (2–4 pages) for your concept map.
- Analyze the needs of your patient and their family, and determine how those needs will influence a patient-centered concept map.
- Consider how your patient’s economic situation and relevant environmental factors may have contributed to your patient’s current condition or affect their future health.
- Consider how your patient’s culture or family should influence your concept map.
- Justify the value and relevance of the evidence you used as the basis of your concept map.
- Explain why your evidence is valuable and relevant to your patient’s case.
- Explain why each piece of evidence is appropriate for both the health issue you are trying to correct and for the unique situation of your patient and their family.
- Propose relevant and measurable criteria for evaluating the degree to which the desired outcomes of your concept map were achieved.
- Explain why your proposed criteria are appropriate and useful measures of success.
- Explain how you will communicate specific aspects of the concept map to your patient and their family in an ethical, culturally sensitive, and inclusive way. Ensure that your strategies:
- Promote honest communications.
- Facilitate sharing only the information you are required and permitted to share.
- Are mindful of your patient’s culture.
- Enable you to make complex medical terms and concepts understandable to your patient and their family, regardless of language, disabilities, or level of education.