Topic: Select a current health, legal, prescriptive, or practice policy or ethical dilemma within advanced practice nursing that you do NOT agree with. Please create a “plan” and/or “solution” for this issue. Please provide and explain the steps and procedures in sequential format as to how to get this “solution” made into a new policy.
Use following proper heading for each section in paper : a. Different practice authorities in the United States, b. Reduced practice authority affecting NPs in Ohio, c. Reasons I am against the reduced practice authority, d. Steps needed to get solutions into a new policy, e. Conclusion.
Required General Guidelines:
1. Follow APA guidelines. Use Times New Roman Font, double-spaced, size 12 with 1” margins all around.Utilize correct grammar.
2. The number of references that you will utilize will be variable.References may not be older than 5 years. You need at least 2 references.
3. This paper is worth 50 points and will be graded on quality and accuracy of information, and proper use of APA formatting, use of English grammar, and sentence structure. Please cite per APA format.
4. It is expected that you write at the master’s level at this point in your graduate education.This assignment reflects your ability to function as a scholarly writer and one who understand the legal, ethical, and every day practice implications for an advanced practice nurse.
5. It is required to use Turn-It-In.You will upload your paper and the turn-it-in report to Canvas.There’s another resource called Grammarly to help with writing and plagiarism checking.
6. The paper should be an original work, no longer than 3.5 pages and with a minimum of 3 pages double-spaced (excluding title page and references)
7. Use following proper heading for each section : a. Different practice authorities in the United States, b. Reduced practice authority affecting NPs in Ohio, c. Reasons I am against the reduced practice authority, d. Steps needed to get solutions into a new policy, e. Conclusion.