https://myassignmentgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/myassignmentgeek-300x70.png 0 0 Joseph https://myassignmentgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/myassignmentgeek-300x70.png Joseph2021-02-04 05:15:002021-02-04 05:15:00Health And Illness In Your Community
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Health And Illness In Your Community
Health and Illness in Your Community
Evaluate your perception of health and illness in the community in which you work/live. Include an experiential experience of how you either observed or where involved in a stereotyping experience and how this impacted the health care of the patient, family or community.
- Review Chapter 4.3 – 4.3C Health of Vulnerable Populations pg 77-83 regarding groups include: ethnic, religious, racial, tribal minorities, immigrants, refugees and internally displaced people, prisoners, persons with mental illnesses, physical impairments and older persons.
- Write a 2-3 page paper, excluding the abstract
- Describe a specific situation where you were involved or observed health care inequalities for one the vulnerable populations identified on page 77 of your textbook
- Describe the inequity that was avoidable, unfair or unjust.
- Use APA style: Abstract (blocked comprehensive) running head, title page, citations, reference page).
- Use standard English grammar and spelling.
- Must use a minimum of 2 references from the module.
- Copy/save your results and upload the file by clicking “Browse My Computer” for Attach file.
- View grading rubric.
|Guidelines:Your paper should be a WORD document.Your paper should be 2-3 pages long excluding the abstract title page and reference page; in other words, the body of your paper paper should be 2 to 3 pages.Your paper should be organized as follows:Title page: Health and Illness in Your CommunityAbstractIntroduction: One paragraph (minimum of 4 to 5 sentences)Describe a specific situation where you were involved or observed health care inequalities for one the vulnerable populations identified on page 77 of your textbookDescribe the inequity that was avoidable, unfair or unjust. Summary and Conclusion (minimum of one paragraph of 4 to 5 sentences)Use APA style: Abstract (blocked comprehensive) running head, title page, citations, reference page). Use standard English grammar and spelling.Must include references from the modulebe sure to include the textbook and citations.interviews can be used for information.cite in the paper|