Select one of the articles you were provided with for this week: the article is listed below for health determinants
1. Write a brief summary of the main ideas presented (300 words APA format
A summary is a concise paraphrase of all the main ideas in an essay or article. See more information on summarizing in these links https://public.wsu.edu/~mejia/Summary.htm, https://writing.colostate.edu/comparchive/rst/resource9.cfm
2. Following the summary of the article you selected formulate an open-ended
question that would generate a discussion on the topics covered this
week. The questions should lead discussions and not answered in a yes or
no format. Your classmates will write a short response essay to your
Here are examples of open ended questions from the Module 1 Readings:
- As a health provider, physician, nurse how can learning (reading/writing) narratives influence their work in providing health care?
- What is the significance of narrative medicine?
- How long should a health provider spend with a patient to listen to their stories. Explain your response
- How does narrative medicine affect the sick, or people with health issues?