Topic: Small business marketing
In preparation for the Formal Report, you will discuss your topic and associated components. PAIBOC, provide your intended topic, and analyze it based on (P)urpose, (A)udience, (I)nformation, (B)enefits, (O)bjections, and (C)ontext or, as your book coins the term: PAIBOC. You should also identify the specific problem and the three potential solutions you are researching.
Here is a list of requirements for this assignment:
- This report MUST be 1500-1800 words. The 1500 minimum word requirement includes the LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL (no more than one page), EXECUTIVE SUMMARY( no more than one page), and the BODY of the report (minimum of 1000 words). The Title Page, Table of Contents, and the References Page DO NOT count in the required word count. Papers with less than 1500 words will earn a grade deduction based on a percentage of words submitted to words required. Papers exceeding the maximum will receive deductions, as well. The key here is to address the material directly.
- You must use in-text citations in APA Style. Failure to use in-text citations or to cite properly could result in a zero for this assignment since it could be considered plagiarized. NOTE!: The example in the book uses MLA format. Keiser University has determined that APA Style is more relevant to its degree programs. Therefore, you MUST use APA format. Please see the information provided in your book and in this course regarding APA format. Note that the APA format indicates REFERENCES and not WORKS CITED.
- If any part of this report is plagiarized, you will receive a zero for this assignment. Earning a zero for this assignment can potentially result in failure of this course by default. All instances of plagiarism, whether intentional or not, are reported to university administration and to relevant deans, and is made a permanent part of your academic record. Please avoid this!
- Use one-inch margins all around.Use Times New Roman font – 12 point. No other font will be accepted. If your paper is submitted in a different font, it is subject to a penalty. Save yourself the points!
- Save your report in Microsoft Word 97-2003 (.doc). No other format will be accepted.