The course project is a comparative analysis of the U.S. healthcare system against Koreas healthcare system. The project requirement is a 6–10 pages of double-spaced written material with 1-inch margins on the left, right, top, and bottom and a 12-point font. The cover sheet, table of contents, index, pictures, long quotations, or multiple quotations, will not count toward the 6–10 pages. APA format is required. Please be sure to include the information below:
· introduction is concise and clear and reflects the paper’s content;
· topics and subtopics transition well throughout each section of your paper;
· all concepts, quotes, numbers, statistics, graphs, and graphics are properly cited;
· each citation has a reference listed in the bibliography;
· the conclusion is consistent with the paper’s content; and
· the title page, paper, in-paragraph citations, and reference page are all in the APA formatting style.