Asian Americans are often considered to be a model minority based on many indicators of success, such as income and education. However, Asian Americans are a panethnicity comprising ethnic subgroups/nationalities from throughout South Asia, Southeast Asia, and East Asia. Research Asian Americans ethnic variability and experiences in the U.S.
Use at least three outside peer reviewed sources. Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper organized with introduction, body, and conclusion paragraphs.
Discuss each of the following topics:
• History of Asian Americans’ immigration in the U.S. and the discrimination they faced.
• Similarities and differences between Asian values and the dominant American values, including education and respect for authority, both personal and institutional
• How education and family and extended family behaviors contribute to Asian Americans’ economic success
• Whether these differences in Asian Americans’ cultural values influence their perceptions as a model minority
• Whether the model minority stereotype applies to all or just some ethnicities with the Asian American group.
Cite and reference in APA style all sources of information used.