This project needs to be about a trip to Liberia (West Africa) for my mom 60th Birthday in May. I am going with my sisters and our kids and we have already purchased the airline tickets. So just basically what a project planning entitles like venue, cost of food, guest invite, decorations, etc.
Final Project Plan (PowerPoint presentation)
In the application of the concepts learned in this course, you will compile a comprehensive project plan for a project of your choosing. This can be a personal project (such as a home remodeling project), a civic project (such as a fundraiser for the PTA or a church group), or a workplace project (real or hypothetical). The development of this project plan will be completed during this unit (Unit VII), and you will present your findings in a PowerPoint presentation in the final unit of this course (Unit VIII). During this unit, you will complete all written sections of your project. This is a comprehensive project, and you will need to use information from several chapters of the textbook in order to complete it.
The completed project plan should contain the sections listed below:
- Title page
- Project Overview
- Project Mission Statement and Scope Statement
- Project Schedule and Control
- Project Management Structure and Budget
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Risk Management Process
- Project Communication
- Project Closure
- References page
As you are compiling the project plan, address the components listed below:
- Within the parameters of the project schedule, discuss the resource allocations and monitoring processes.
- Within the parameters of the project schedule, identify project evaluation and control processes.
- Within the Project Management Structure and Budget section, explain the management structure, and compile an estimated budget.
- Your final project plan should be a minimum of eight pages in length and follow APA style.
- References should include a minimum of four credible sources. All sources used must be referenced, paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA style.