paper must do the following:
- Propose the actual language of your 28th Amendment, with a brief summary of what your amendment will actually do if ratified.
- Offer three key justifications as to why this issue is of national importance and should be ratified, while addressing any criticisms that may exist of your proposal.
- Include a concluding summary.
- Use at least three credible sources, with proper citations both within your paper and at the end.
Guidelines for your assignment:
- Your paper can be no longer than three pages, must be double spaced, and use no smaller than a 10-point font.
- Your name must appear at the top of the paper.
- The proper citation of your three sources should be on a fourth page, not counted in the three-page limit.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated and will result in disciplinary action as defined in the syllabus.
Grading of your assignment:
- Do you clearly articulate your proposed amendment, and its purpose and intent? Is your proposal of relevant national importance? (15 points)
- Are your justifications well stated and responsive to criticisms, including statistics, quotes, and sources? (45 points)
- Do you utilize and properly cite at least three credible sources in your paper? Is your paper free of grammatical errors? Does it follow the paper guidelines? Does it have a logical flow to it? (15 points)