This is the article that I have chosen
- What is the title of the article? Provide a reference for the article in proper APA format.
- What is the purpose of the article?
- What is the hypothesis of the study? In other words, what claims do the authors make in the article?
- What variables (factors) are being looked at as an influence on abnormal behavior?
- If these variables or the relationship between these variables have been studied before, what does the article indicate about the findings of previous studies? This shows historical significance.
- Describe the type of research design (e.g. descriptive, correlational, experimental) that was used in the study.
- Do you think the research in this article was conducted in an ethical manner? Why or why not?
- What was the outcome(s) of the study, that is, the conclusions that the authors made as a result of the study?
- Each question requires an answer in one to three sentences, although you can write more if needed.